07.02. Heuristic Evaluation
Learn how to perform a heuristic evaluation to find all the potential improvements in your interaction models.
07.02. Heuristic Evaluation Index
01. Heuristic Evaluation Definition
02. Visibility of system status
03. Match between system and the real world
04. User control and freedom
05. Consistency and standards
06. Error prevention
07. Recognition rather than recall
08. Flexibility and efficiency of use
09. Aesthetic and minimalist design
10. Help users recognize diagnose and recover from errors
11. Help and documentation
Maintain Consistency and Adhere to Standards (Usability Heuristic #4)
Breaking Web Design Conventions = Breaking the User Experience
What is Jakob’s Law? – The Psychology of Design (4/7)
Do Interface Standards Stifle Design Creativity?
Flexibility and Efficiency of Use: The 7th Usability Heuristic Explained
6 Tips for Successful Personalization
Accelerators Allow Experts to Increase Efficiency
Customization vs. Personalization in the User Experience
Human Factors & Cognitive Processes ->
Human factors and cognitive processes are the discipline you need to understand how we relate, think, memorise..., and improve your interaction models based on the physiology and psychology of our users.